Local Dark Chocolate Brownies near New York, NY from Mah-Ze-Dahr
- The perfect bite of dark chocolate and the tiniest hint of crunch to the crust. This is a rich, intense chocolate experience.
- Featured in NY Magazine as one of New York's Best New Brownies, November 2013.
- Produced by Mah-Ze-Dahr, a Tom Colicchio-backed bakery located in Manhattan's Greenwich Village
- Ingredients: Fresh creamery butter, Valrhona cocoa, flour, sugar, eggs, bittersweet chocolate, pure Madagascar vanilla extract, fleur de sel.
- Each order contains 6 brownies, each 3" x 3"