Order Bourbon Cask Aged Chocolate Bar delivery in New York, NY from Raaka Chocolate
- To make this bar, Raaka cracks Bolivian cacao beans into
cacao nibs, then age the nibs in empty Berkshire Mountain Distilling bourbon
barrels for four weeks. During the aging process, the nibs soak up the essence
of bourbon stored in the oak. After four weeks, the nibs are ground, mixed with
a house blend of cane and maple sugar, and made into a deliciously deep dark
chocolate with notes of caramel, vanilla, and oak.
- All of Raaka's chocolates are made from unroasted cacao beans and are sourced from sustainable farms around the world.
- The chocolate is certified organic, kosher, vegan, and non-GMO, as well as gluten and soy free. The only nuts processed in their facility are coconuts.
- Each order contains 1 bar of chocolate (1.8 oz)
- Ingredients: Organic cacao beans, organic cane sugar, organic maple sugar, organic cacao butter